- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable, proprietary CPC powder coat process
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Auto rewind easly wraps, stores & protects hose
- Solid, one-piece heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- Guide arm (with roller guides) adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle &overhead mounting positions
- 1" Solid Steel Axle with 1" Lubricated Bearings
- 50' Oxy-Acetylene twin Hose
- Hose meets R.M.A. & C.G.A. type V.D. Grade R specifications
- 1/4" ID Hose, Twin Pressure to 200 PSI
- Dual Ported Viton Swivel allows both connections on same side of reel
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge style spring motor
- Non-corrrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Hose stop makes it easy to always find & grab hose end
|Arm can be rotated so you can hang the reel in any direction.|
Cox Spring Driven Welding Hose Reels have a long history of dependability and trouble free performance.
Their compact space-saving size and heavy duty construction make the reels highly versatile and virtually indestructible.
Time-tested proven components, superior design and craftsmanship have contributed to it's reputation as the most trusted hose reel.
|All Cox Hose Reels Feature:|
- Professional Grade
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Durable Proprietary CPC™ Powder Coat Process
- Rolled Edges & Ribbed Discs For Strength & Safety
- Leading 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Made In The U.S.
(c) 2019 Quality Equipment & Spray (602) 371-1993 Email Us